Al Hamli Co. provides capital increase / decrease services through experts and specialists with expertise in this field, as we are working on the preparation of related studies, in addition to carrying out a set of formal procedures with the competent authorities to document the increase or decrease in capital.
- Al Helmi Co. provides establishment, conversion and liquidation of companies services in accordance with the applied laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia, as well as providing amendment services for Memorandum of Association or the Articles of Association, renew commercial licenses and all other necessary legal and regulatory procedure for any company to carry out its activities. Based on its full awareness with the required legal and administrative procedures.
- Classification services.
- Liquidation administration services, whether compulsory liquidation following judicial decision or optional based on shareholders decision. We provide necessary reports to the courts, regulators and arbitrators and distribute the net assets or reorganization of the new entities in accordance with the relevant laws in Saudi Arabia to the concerned parties.
Al-Hamli Co. provides services related to the administration of the Custody in accordance with the applicable Laws and legislation in Saudi Arabia.
We make the required measures with the entity concerning the fiscal year to employ the best methods in calculating Zakat, in accordance with related regulations and legislations, and represent our clients in Objection Committee and submit the appeals on their behalf to settle all disputes with the General Authority for Zakat and Tax, and presenting all the required documents and clarifying the enquiries that enables our clients to run their activities without difficulties in accordance with the concerned applied rules and regulations.
We are familiar and having good knowledge and experience in most complex tax issues. VAT, income tax and other types of taxes. Our tax team facilitate directing our clients develop their tax strategies to increase the benefits of tax planning to be in line with the requirements of local tax authorities.
We also deal with the tax risks like double taxation and improve the overall tax cost related to the business operations.
VAT is an indirect tax imposed on consumption whether for products or services, and is one of the means used by government to increase revenues and the budget. VAT is taxed at each stage of the supply chain. Generally, the final consumer bears the cost of this tax while the companies charge and collect the tax on behalf of General Authority for Zakat and Tax.
- Value Added Tax Consultancy by assisting companies to implement and create VAT system.
- Training the employees to raise the awareness of VAT impact.
- Confirming the compliance with VAT systems.
- Preparation of VAT declaration.
Corporate services include many other services in addition to the above, You can contact us and inquire about any services required by your facility.