Al Hamli Co. provides consulting services via Arabian Consulting Center, which is the specialized advisory arm of the company. It is one of the oldest consulting centers in Saudi Arabia.
- Administration Consulting.
- Human Resources consulting.
- Economic and financial consulting.
Recently the world witnessed rapid changes in both; the stable and the new emerging markets, that negatively affect the world’s major economies, and its continuing impacts created the financial crisis that caused various effects around the world.
Regardless of the company’s origin, it must manage its operations efficiently and effectively under these variables, and we at Al-Hamli Co. working with all sizes of companies, either public or private sectors, and we are aware that the companies are looking for greater values and modern ways to cope with such rapid changes.
Our consultation services include the following :-
- Administrative and organizational evaluation and provide managerial consultations related to organizational and administrative development and follow-up objectives implementation.
- Design administrative and organizational structures, and prepare regulations, systems and policies, and create the organizational procedure and write job descriptions.
- Structuring salaries and benefits and set the performance appraisal programs for employees.
- Setup strategies and guide the implementation towards the future strategic vision. includes analyzing this vision for strategic objectives, guiding the team to analyze the strategic objectives to plan the stage objectives and to create ideas for planning and programing the work, and the required work to plan the budgets and designing a follow-up programs that lead to objectives achievement.
- Restructuring and organizing the family companies to ensure their growth and sustainability, while developing programs to maintain social ties with economic development and maximize owners revenues.
Al-Hamli Co. equipped with a qualified staff that work hand by hand with senior managements and human resources managers of client companies to design strategic planning for human resources, ensuring that the right people are in the right place, and advising on changes in future business and trends that affect their industries.
- Training financial and administrative cadres with particular tailored courses to increase efficiency, develop training plans and identify training needs.
- Recruitment and selection of administrative and financial competencies from abroad or within the country, using the latest recruitment methods.
- Preparing feasibility studies for new projects and developments of existing projects (economic, marketing and financial) .
- Financial assessment and fair value determination in accordance with various evaluation procedures in situations like shareholding, acquisition, exit or liquidation.
- Preparation of financial and economic studies associated with structuring and the financial development and follow-up its implementation.
- Field and sectoral studies and researches.
- Technical risk management.
- Financial risk management.
- Investigations and fraud.
- Feasibility study for the production of vaccines (King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center),
- Medicines Price Survey, comparing the prices in Saudi Arabia, some Arab and Western countries (Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
- Studying the use of the unified Arab index in the Arab world (King Abdullah Library in Riyadh).
- Feasibility Study for carbon production form carbon waste (Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Riyadh).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for electrical transformers production (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for the establishing a factory for ceramic tiles and porcelain production in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for waterproofing and insulation materials in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for hot water distribution pipes (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for cables and electrical wires (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for establishment of a factory for organic fertilizer from recycled organic waste (Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Riyadh).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for chlorine and caustic soda and products (Saudi Industrial Development Fund).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a 100 bed capacity hospital (Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
- Study to transform Al-Hussein and Al-Afalq (Intercontinental Hotel) from a limited liability company to a closed Saudi Joint Stock Company (Ministry of Commerce and Investment).
- Studying the financial criteria for classification of Saudi contractors (Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs – Contractors Classification Agency).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a 100 bed capacity hospital in Bish (Ministry of Finance).
- Field survey to study the comparison of trends in standard price indices (UNIDO).
- Feasibility Study for establishing a factory for limited supply fabrics (SABIC).
- Feasibility Study for transformation of Arab Technical Undertakings Company from a limited liability company to a closed Saudi company (Ministry of Trade and Investment).